Check this out… You must try it. 🙂
Cupcakes made from Matcha.
– 1,5 cups of flour
– half a cup of milk
– half a cup of butter
– 2 eggs
– 1 cup of sugar
– 1,5 teaspoons of baking powder
– half a teaspoon of salt
– 1 tablespoon of matcha powder
– half a teaspoon of vanilla
1. First thing to do is to mix the dry ingredients ( flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, matcha powder).
2. Add butter and stir to obtain a fine mixture.
3. In another small bowl mix the wet ingredients ( milk, vanilla and eggs) and add them to the dry ingredients.
4. Melt all together.
Fill the cupcakes tins about 2/3 full. Put in 350°F (180°C) oven for 20 minutes. Check after about 18 min to make sure the cupcakes are not getting brown.
Than let them sit for 5 miutes to cool down and take them out of the pan.
In the video learn also how to decorate the cupcakes with lemon-butter cream.